Join the team for KEC!
We would love to hear from you if you are able to help at Katoomba Easter Convention! All our events run and rely on the power of volunteers — from our children’s program leaders to our ushers on the day, each and every volunteer helps to facilitate God’s Word preached from the platform.
- Read through the volunteer requirements to ensure that you are suitable to apply
- Check out the information about our volunteer teams to select which team you would like to volunteer for.
- Complete the Volunteer Application Form. Please note that you will need your WWCC number, contact details for 2 referees (one of these must be your Minister/Pastor)
- When we receive your application, we will process your WWCC, contact your references and determine your suitability for this role.
- Once an application has been approved, we will contact you via email with instructions to purchase your convention ticket. For volunteers staying on-site, your convention ticket will be at the standard rate and KCC will cover your meals and accommodation. For volunteers staying off-site your convention ticket will be covered by KCC.
If you have any questions about volunteering, or about this process please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To volunteer you must be:
- A committed Christian and agree to the KCC statement of faith
- Over 18 or attending with a friend or group that has an adult attending
- Happy to serve and work with others in a team environment
- Have a current, cleared Working with Children Check (or interstate equivalent)